Friday, August 2, 2013

What the seasons bring...

The winter has been hard to get use to
even thou it has been milder than previous years. I sign of age...


I have had little chance to create any new patterns,
I seem to just pick up the wool and come up with something...
or find a pattern that I like and give it a try...


Which is nice, Especially when it turns out...


I have spent more time on the sewing machine than before,
making up some bags and hats and a few cushions.



I know a lot of my blogging friends are having a lovely summer 
and it's always so nice to visit your pages and see the sun shining.



I am sure it will not be long before the weather is bright and cheery 
and I am looking for cotton to crochet and spending days at the pool with
the kids...


But for now I hope that you all enjoy spending some crafty time with your friends,
getting inspiration from as many places as possible and just enjoying what the seasons bring your way..


Till next time...

6 comments:

Between Me and You said...

Love your new scarf - I'm all about grey at the moment even though it's still Summer here. Your bags are wonderful too. Summer is just around the corner for you and then we will be envious while we read about your sunshine-y days while the snow is falling all around us here!Have a warm and cosy weekend.x

Mereknits said...

You are so talented my friend, it is hot and miserable here, and we have yet to have the worst of the weather.
hugs to you,
Meredith

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, Sometimes it's nice to be doing something different!!!Love the bag with the round handles!!!!Have a great weekend!!!
Love
AMarie

Jodie said...

Agreed, it seems each winter I notice the cold more.....mind you it never even made it to 10 today....

Taci simmons said...

Just found your blog and really love it. Your bags are just fantastic. I'm now one of your newest followers. If you have some time come visit my little blog. I'll be coming back to visit you soon.

Bee Lady said...

I love the scarf. Very elegant looking. We have had the strangest summer. Cooler weather until now! It's going to be in the 90's this week, and usually this time of year it's starting to be cooler with fallish type weather. I love summer so I'm not complaining! You'll be having your cottony summer fun soon!

Cindy Bee

Cindy Bee